Cauliflower Fried Rice
August 1, 2016 - 1 Comments
Cauliflower fried rice is a low-carb powerful and tasty rice replacement meal. Fried with eggs, cilantro, garnished with fresh corn and green scallions. Sprinkled with roasted wasabi sesame.
Where do I start? Getting fresh medium cauliflower head would be a great start 🙂 . I dice mine into small pieces and load them into a food processor. Take a look below to see how easy and simple is to make this recipe.
And take a look at this deliciously beautiful cauliflower rice! It is just ready to be fried with eggs in coconut oil.
Fry your cauliflower on medium-high heat for few minutes. Move it to the side of the pan. Mix your previously beaten eggs. I did add diced cilantro to mine for aroma and desired flavor. Fry eggs on one side of the frying pan, once eggs are done mix everything together. If you are not a big fan of eggs, you can always try our Cilantro lime cauliflower rice which is fried without them.
Mix your cauliflower fried rice with fresh corn and garnish with green scallions. Sprinkle with roasted wasabi sesame to spice it up a little bit!
Serve while it’s hot.
If you make this recipe please snap a picture and hashtag it #foodflavorz – We would love to see your food photos on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!
- 1 medium Cauliflower head
- 1/4 cup Corn Fresh
- 1 Scallion Diced
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- 1 pinch Cilantro
- 1 pinch Roasted wasabi sesame
- Rinse cauliflower and remove stems. Cut cauliflower into small pieces then load into a food processor.
- Pulse each load 5-7 times, each for about 5-10 seconds. Stop when cauliflower reassembles rice.
- Preheat frying pan on medium-high heat with coconut oil. Fry cauliflower for about 10 min. Add beaten eggs while moving rice to the other side of the pan, once eggs are done mix all together and add soy sauce.
- Garnish with scallions, corn, and roasted wasabi sesame.