Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
August 1, 2016 - 1 Comments
Cilantro lime cauliflower rice is a fantastic and healthy low-carb rice replacement. Cilantro and lime make this appetizing!
I love the taste of fresh lime and cilantro combined with cauliflower rice. On top of that, I allow myself to add an extra kick to it by adding a roasted wasabi sesame which adds a bit of spicy flavor to the meal.
It takes simple ingredients to make this delicious Cilantro lime cauliflower rice. All you need is a medium sized cauliflower, fresh cilantro, and one fresh lime.
Sprinkle with this amazing roasted wasabi sesame for extra kick:)
Prep is very easy. Cut a cauliflower into small chunks, place in a food processor and pulse 5-7 times each load 2-3 seconds apart.
Grated cauliflower should look and reassemble rice. Just like the picture below.
Final product ready to be served! Now if you are not a big fan of Cilantro and lime you can also check out our basic cauliflower rice recipe
If you make this recipe please snap a picture and hashtag it #foodflavorz – We would love to see your food photos on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!
- 1 medium Cauliflower head
- 1 Lime
- 1/4 cup Cilantro Fresh
- 1 tsp Roasted wasabi sesame
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- Rinse cauliflower and remove stems. Cut cauliflower into small pieces and place in a food processor.
- Pulse each load 5-7 times, each for about 5-10 seconds. Stop when cauliflower reassembles rice.
- Preheat frying pan on medium-high heat with olive oil. Fry cauliflower for about 10 min, stir frequently. Flavor with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Season with fresh cilantro, roasted wasabi sesame, and freshly squeezed lime juice.