Stuffed Mini Peppers
August 15, 2016 - 1 Comments
These Stuffed mini peppers are filled with blue cheese, shiitake mushrooms, and spinach. Grilled to perfection and served with french bread.
Sweet and crunchy mini multi color peppers are perfect for these stuffed mini pepper recipe.
So let’s roll and prepare some amazing pepper stuffing 🙂 Food processor comes handy in this situations spinach and shiitake mushrooms are so easy to blend.
Take a look at this world class stuffed mini peppers filling. Make sure to save 3-4 peppers to dice and mix with the rest of the filling.
Stuffed mini peppers are so easy to prepare. Just cut the top part of the pepper, remove seeds and, get your favorite stuffing inside!
Grilled for 10 minutes at 150 degrees F, 5 minute on each side. For best experience serve with french bread. Enjoy!
If you are not big fan of peppers but love tomatoes, please take a look at our Stuffed Tomatoes recipe.
Like always you are invited to share your opinion with us, so feel free to drop us a comment below.
If you make this recipe please snap a picture and hashtag it #foodflavorz – We would love to see your food photos on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!
- 1 lbs Sweet mini peppers
- 0.15 lbs Shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 small Shallot Diced
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic Crushed
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Blue cheese
- Wash peppers. Cut off the tops of peppers and remove the seeds out.
- Thread peppers onto the skewers, start with cut off tops first.
- Combine shiitake mushrooms with spinach in a food processor. Add one tablespoon of olive oil. Blend it for 5-10 seconds.
- Preheat olive oil in the frying pan, and toss spinach, shiitake mushrooms along with one diced shallot.
- Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a bowl and mix with diced peppers and, blue cheese. Add black pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Remove peppers from the skewers, stuff the peppers with previously prepared mix. Thread already stuffed peppers back on the skewers. Grill for 20 minutes at 300 degrees F, about 10 minutes each side.
- Serve with french bread.